NOVI, MI – The Eberspaecher Group has developed a new lightweight exhaust system suitable for both hybrid-electric vehicles and conventional applications. The Esslingen, Germany-based supplier says the new exhaust system is 50% lighter than traditional systems, yet doesn’t adversely affect performance or durability. “Exhaust systems have a common list of conventional materials and construction methods,” says Martin Romzek, vice president-advanced engineering. “We took a different ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Eberspaecher Develops Lightweight Exhaust System" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.