NOVI, MI – With heavy-duty diesel engines facing a new round of stringent U.S. emissions regulations in 2010, similar to the Tier 2 Bin 5 standards imposed on light-duty oil-burners this year, Germany’s Eberspaecher GmbH & KG is gearing up to take advantage of the upcoming demand for selective catalytic reduction urea-injection systems. Known as EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) 2010 in the U.S., the upcoming regulations are similar to the Euro 6 standards taking effect in 2011 and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Eberspaecher to Expand SCR Production for Heavy-Duty Diesels" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642