BRUSSELS — The European Commission gives its approval for the automotive lighting joint venture of Robert Bosch Corp. and Magneti Marelli. The merger of the companies' worldwide activities in automotive lighting will create the second-largest lighting supplier, after Valeo SA. The JV will develop all automotive lighting systems including headlights, auxiliary front lamps, rear lamps, auxiliary rear lamps and leveling controls for the main headlight. The companies will rotate chairmanship ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EC approves joint venture" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.