Auto makers have been notified of the availability of about €80 million ($113 million) in European Union research funding to develop environmentally friendly vehicles and associated road technologies. The European Commission says the money will come from its Seventh Framework Program for research, with final details to be released July 30. The call for proposals is the first step in an ambitious public/private partnership devised by the EC, which foresees €5 billion ($7 billion) being ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EC Funding to Encourage Auto Makers to Develop Clean Technologies" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.