The European Commission is calling for all 15 EU member countries to adopt a single rate of excise duty on commercial diesel fuel. The Commission says present differences between the countries are so great they distort competition within the European motor and fuel markets. Under the plan, a central rate equivalent to around $350 per 1,000 liters (264 gallons) would be established from January 1, 2003,with countries being allowed some variation. This range would be narrowed ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EC Proposes Single Diesel Fuel Duty" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.