The European Commission is following up on its launch of an expert “CARS 21” panel for proposing ideas to improve competitiveness within the European Union’s auto industry by asking for public opinion on the subject. Brussels is seeking suggestions from auto-related companies, researchers and consumer groups on how it can improve national and European regulations affecting the EU sector’s sustainable development. These proposals, which are required to be submitted by April 15, will ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EC Solicits Ideas for Industry Improvement" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.