The European Commission has launched a string of legal actions against Member States of the European Union, charging them with illegally restricting the rights of motorists and the automobile-related industries that serve them. It either is bringing, or formally threatening to bring, such cases to the European Court of Justice (ECJ), which has the power to order compliance with EU laws and levy massive recurring fines if its rulings are ignored. Among the pending issues: ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EC Takes Legal Action Against Member States Over Auto-Related Issues" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.