A new, detailed European Commission report puts a spotlight on the number of trade barriers cropping up as individual countries look to protect their domestic auto industries in the face of the global recession. Brussels fears the restriction on the flow of vehicles and automotive parts designed to help vulnerable businesses survive could end up causing long-term damage to European auto makers. The EC says that without a Doha Development Round deal at the World Trade Organization, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EC Warns Against Anti-Recession Trade Barriers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642