NOVI, MI â EcoMotors International Inc. CEO Don Runkle, who spent 31 years at the former General Motors Corp. and played a key role in bringing the EV-1 electric car to market, knows all too well the limits of capital investment. âIâm a believer in economic gravity,â he says, referring to a law of business where revenue must ultimately exceed spending. âCost is something you cannot pretend is not there.â It doomed the EV-1 project, Runkle says, despite efforts from GM to defy gravity. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EcoMotorsâ Downsized Engine âBetter Mousetrapâ" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642