TRAVERSE CITY, MI – Mitsubishi Motor Mfg. of America Inc. has begun building pre-production units of the Endeavor, the auto maker’s upcoming car-based midsize SUV. The Normal, IL, plant is prepared for the start of full production in January, Keith Lawrence, vice president of procurement and supply, tells Ward’s. Improvements in procurement and supply enabled Mitsubishi to build the Endeavor at Normal, through what is known as Project America. The facility earned accolades as the most ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Efficiency Gains Leave Room for Endeavor at Normal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.