VIENNA – Bavarian Auto Group, the Egyptian assembler of BMW AG cars, will begin producing Brilliance China Automotive Holdings Ltd. cars from complete-knocked-down kits in late 2005. “The contract was signed on April 15, and we will need six to eight months to launch the assembly of the Zhonghua M1,” says Ulrich Urban, Bavarian Auto CEO and partner. Bavarian Auto will assemble Zhonghua M1 and M2. In addition to the M1, assembly of the new Zhonghua M2 is to be added a few months ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Egyptian BMW Assembler to Build Chinese Zhonghua Cars" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.