An important step forward in the development of intelligent exhaust systems may have been signaled by a recent European Investment Bank (EIB) move to provide €60 million ($78 million) in financing to German exhaust system supplier Eberspacher GmbH. The EIB loan is part of a €200 million ($259 million) automotive components research program aimed at reducing vehicle emissions that is to be carried out at Eberspacher’s research center in Esslingen, Germany, near Stuttgart. The bank says ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EIB Funds German Intelligent Exhaust Research" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.