The European Investment Bank is granting Ford of Britain a £450 million ($683 million) loan the auto maker says will be used over the next five years for the development and production of engines and vehicles in the U.K. that improve fuel efficiency and reduce emissions. The British government is guaranteeing £360 million ($546 million) of the total loan. Ford plans to combine the EIB money with £1 billion ($1.5 billion) from other sources to finance its ambitious low-carbon project to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EIB OKs Ford Loan for U.K. Green-Vehicle Development Program" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.