DETROIT – Cadillac Div. will attempt to keep Eldorado owners within the General Motors Corp. family, likely by offering loyalty programs. The auto maker stopped making the executive sports coupe April 22. Cadillac is mailing Eldo buyers its Vision product magazine as well as information via direct mail about other GM vehicles that fit into Eldo buyers’ demographics, Steve Rosenblum, Seville/Eldo/SRX marketing director tells Ward's. (GM dumped the brand manager title this week). "We want ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Eldo Gone, GM Aims to Keep Owners" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.