PARIS – Rear doors that open both backward and forward and seats that fold into a wavy floor appear to be typical concept car trickery in the Ellypse concept Renault SA prepared for the Paris auto show here, but both features announce genuine product development decisions. Ellypse showcases lightweight technology and diesel fuel efficiency Renault will continue to eschew sliding doors on minivans, and it someday will introduce thin-upholstery seating. The Megane-sized ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ellypse Presages Future Renault Technology Priorities" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.