VIENNA â General Motors Powertrain-Austria GmbH is forecasting another big increase in engine and transmission output at its plant here for 2011. Last year, GM Powertrainâs largest factory worldwide produced 525,115 engines, up 28.8% from 2009. Transmission output hit 876,854 units, a 34.2% jump from prior-year. âWe expect a double-digit percentage increase this year, as well,â Managing Director Rudolf Hamp says. Plans call for production of at least 700,000 engines and more than 1 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Engine, Transmission Production on Rise at GMâs Austrian Plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642