The auto industry has responded to cost pressures and fuel-economy challenges with a flurry of creative ideas. The Automotive Division of the Society of Plastics Engineers recently honored the best of the best in the plastics field with its annual automotive innovation awards in nine product categories: Powertrain. Diesel Exhaust Fluid System. Both the category and Grand Award winner, the diesel exhaust fluid system on the ’11 Ford Motor Co. SuperDuty pickup is the first all-plastic ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Engineering Society Honors Plastics Innovation" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.