SANTA BARBARA, CA – While many attendees of the annual Camp Jeep deem the event fun and games, there is a serious side as well. Throughout the 3-day program, engineers from Chrysler Group’s Jeep brand have been holding roundtable discussions with Jeep owners for future product ideas, as well as real-world feedback on customer satisfaction. Jeep owners express their love for the brand through the mud at Camp Jeep. The roundtables here at Camp Jeep California in the Santa Ynez ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Engineers Get Ear Full at Camp Jeep" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.