Two manufacturing organizations announce key appointments this week, including the National Assn. of Manufacturers (NAM), which names former Michigan Gov. John M. Engler as its next president and CEO. Engler replaces the outgoing Jerry Jasinowski as president of NAM, the largest industrial trade association in the U.S. NAM’s board of directors formally will ratify Engler’s nomination at its September meeting and Engler will assume the NAM positions Oct. 1. Meanwhile, James Padilla, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Engler to Head NAM; Padilla Named to Bush Mfg. Council" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.