ROCHESTER, MN – Were he not a car dealer, Rob Gregory has what it takes to be a motivational speaker – glib delivery, expressive body language, compelling content. But he says it’s hard to imagine himself as anything but a dealer. He’s become more than that. He’s a dealer with a vision. “I was the kid in the neighborhood who fixed old bikes and sold them,” says the native of Grand Forks, ND, where his father was a newspaper printer and his mother a schoolteacher. “People back then said, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Enjoying the Journey" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.