NEW YORK – Off-roading on a rooftop? It’s possible here in New York, where Range Rover dealer Manhattan Auto Group (MAG) has installed a 225-ft. (69-m) course on top of its 8-story dealership. Traversing the course takes only a few minutes, but it is long enough to demonstrate the main attributes of the British SUV. Taking a test drive nine stories up. Of course, the track doesn’t compare to some of the more elaborate off-road courses other Land Rover dealers have built ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Enjoying the View: NY Dealer Says Rooftop Test Track Closing Sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.