DETROIT – GMC’s Envoy XL, the first midsize SUV from General Motors Corp. to feature 3-row seating, is swiping sales from competitive minivans. According to GMC data, the Chrysler Town & Country, Dodge Caravan and Ford Windstar are among the top 10 vehicles driven previously by Envoy XL buyers. The top three vehicles that consumers are ditching for Envoy XL are the GMC Jimmy, Ford Explorer and Jeep Cherokee. But the auto maker is having more contact with minivan owners than expected. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Envoy XL Steals Minivan Buyers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.