The GMC Envoy XUV, an ambitious effort by General Motors Corp. to build the world’s most versatile SUV, is missing sales targets. The auto maker combines XUV deliveries with the Envoy and Envoy XL models. So precise XUV sales are undisclosed. But Craig Bierley, GMC product director, tells Ward’s “the product has not sold as well as we had hoped.” XUV’s waterproof cargo bed is popular with dog owners and gardeners. XUV production began in October at GM’s Oklahoma City assembly ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Envoy XUV Sales Falling Short" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.