Edaran Otomobil Nasional Bhd signs a memorandum of understanding to distribute India’s Tata marque in Malaysia. EON says the agreement with Scott & English, a 70%-owned subsidiary of Hicom Holdings Bhd and the current Malaysian franchise holder of Tata-brand commercial vehicles in Malaysia, would result in the formation of a joint-venture company. Hicom, a wholly owned subsidiary of DRB-Hicom, is a substantial shareholder in EON. EON will hold a 51% stake in the JV and Scott and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EON Nears JV Aimed at Tata Distribution in Malaysia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.