The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s director of vehicle certification and compliance activity says the EPA will continue to use computer modeling to evaluate the effectiveness of vehicle emissions testing. The EPA will continue to back state-run computer emissions testing. Previously, EPA statements insinuated the agency was beginning to modify its position on state-run inspection/maintenance (I/M) emissions-test programs in light of research and other evidence indicating ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EPA Firmly Backs Vehicle Emissions Testing" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.