CHICAGO – The new-for-’10 Buick LaCrosse with a 2.4L 4-cyl. engine will get 30 mpg (7.8 L/100 km) on the highway, according to estimates the Environmental Protection Agency soon will make public. Craig Bierley, Buick marketing manager tells a meeting of the Midwest Automotive Media Assn. here the 4-cyl.-equipped LaCrosse will get an EPA-rated 19-30 mpg (12.4-7.8 L/100 km) city/hwy. Mated to a 6-speed automatic transmission, the 2.4L direct-injection gasoline engine produces 182 hp and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EPA Rates 4-Cyl. Buick LaCrosse at 30 MPG" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.