The National Highway Traffic Safety Admin. releases its latest round of crash-test results and rollover ratings for certain ’04 and ’05 vehicles, with most newly designed models performing well in crashes and passenger cars outperforming SUVs in rollovers. General Motors Corp.’s new midsize Chevrolet Equinox cross/utility vehicle and the redesigned Toyota Solara coupe grabbed five out of five possible stars in four front- and side-impact test categories, while the redesigned Mitsubishi ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Equinox, Solara Ace NHTSA Crash Tests" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.