DETROIT – General Motors Corp. doesn’t believe a Cadillac Escalade commercial encourages reckless driving, as one government official and other critics suggest. But the advertisement likely will be changed soon or ousted entirely from the auto maker’s "Break Through" marketing campaign. "We are looking at tweaking it. But it’s going to take some time," says a Cadillac insider. "We’re looking at doing some new things anyway." Minnesota Transportation Commissioner Elwyn ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Escalade Ad at Crossroads" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.