Cadillac Div.'s Escalade luxury sport/utility vehicle (SUV) is exceeding sales forecasts by a big margin, despite an overall volume decline for the segment, says Brand Manager Susan Docherty. Escalade achieved 139% of forecast in February and 150% of its sales target in March, Ms. Docherty says. The fullsize SUV is also drawing more younger buyers than conventional Cadillac cars, she says. And, the Escalade is doing it all without incentives. “I don't want to be in a situation that ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Escalade Strong in Softening Segment" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.