Ford Motor Co.â€™s chief engineer on the Escape Hybrid program, Mary Ann Wright, adds director-hybrid programs to her duties. The move comes as Ford wraps up preparation for launch of the long-anticipated Hybrid Escape. Wright says the Escape is slated for a late summer introduction and initial sales are pegged at 20,000 units. She will continue to oversee the launch. Mary Ann Wright (left) and NASCAR driver Kurt Busch look under hood of 2005 Ford Escape Hybrid. In her new role, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Escape Hybrid Chief Named Fordâ€™s Hybrid Director" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.