NEW YORK – Environmentally friendly consumers will need a little more than green intentions to purchase Ford’s long-anticipated Escape Hybrid, which goes on sale this summer with a price premium in the $3,500 range. Ford will price its first hybrid vehicle to be in line with the premium Toyota Motor Corp. demands for its hybrid Prius sedan, Ford Div. President Steve Lyons tells Ward’s in an interview here. ’05 Escape Hybrid “We’re probably going to announce (pricing) in July, but ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Escape Hybrid Will Sticker Near $22,000" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.