DETROIT – The Escalade-brand family is expected to contribute revenues totaling $2.5 billion annually to General Motors Corp. coffers next year when the fullsize ESV goes on sale, a company executive says. Cadillac Escalade ESV The Chevy Suburban-sized ESV joins the Escalade EXT large pickup and the Chevy Tahoe-based Escalade fullsize SUV. Susan Docherty, Escalade marketing manager, expects to sell 50,000-60,000 of the three Escalades annually in the U.S. and Canada – 10,000 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"ESV Joins Escalade Family" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.