An important step is taken towards guaranteeing the safety of electric and hybrid vehicles, with the adoption by a world body of a new technical standard – a global first. The United Nations World Forum for Harmonization of Vehicle Regulations is influential. Its technical standards usually are written into European Union law and invariably make their way to Japan and South Korea. The U.S. and Canada also often follow the forum’s lead in developing their vehicle standards. The latest ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU Adopts World Forum Technical Safety Standard for EVs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.