European auto makers agree on a comprehensive set of recommendations to standardize charging systems for electric vehicles. Ivan Hodac, secretary-general of the ACEA, the European auto makers’ group, calls this a major step toward the broader introduction of EVs in Europe and paves the way for a unified worldwide solution. “We call on the European Commission, the standardization bodies and the infrastructure providers to adopt these recommendations and to clear remaining issues as soon ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU Auto Makers Press for Standardized Charging" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.