European Union ministers are being asked by the European Commission to agree to formal guidelines for the EU car industry that would recommend the publication of carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions and fuel consumption data within any Internet, DVD or CD marketing material for new models. The advice would be couched in an EU recommendation, which is a non-binding ruling on member states that they have a political, but not legal, obligation to follow. The European Commission is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU Considers Guidelines for C02 Disclosure" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.