PARIS – Europe’s automotive paint manufacturers say they are well prepared for European legislation limiting volatile organic compounds (VOCs) emitted from their products. The European Parliament unanimously has agreed to approve a new European Union (EU) directive setting maximum limits for VOCs from organic solvents in paints, varnishes and specific groups of vehicle-refinishing products. The legislation will reduce the level of VOCs by setting maximum values in vehicle refinishing ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU to Limit Solvents in Automotive Paints" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.