BRUSSELS – The European Union’s pending directive on the control of pyrotechnic substances used to activate safety devices in vehicles gets a robust public endorsement from the auto supply industry. Addressing a “mini-hearing” of the European Parliament here earlier this week, a spokesman for the CLEPA, the European association of automotive suppliers, tells legislators the industry is fully behind the directive and would like to see it adopted throughout the EU as soon as possible. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU Suppliers Back Proposed Controls on Pyrotechnics" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642