State bank to invest in AvtoVAZ-GM JV MOSCOW — The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development reportedly plans to invest E44.8 million (US$40 million) in a joint venture between Russia’s AvtoVaz and General Motors Corp. agreed upon in June. The companies plan to build sport/utility vehicles based on the AvtoVaz Lada and badged as Chevrolets. The EBRD will hold a 17% share in the venture and provide a E112 million (US$100 million) credit to replenish turnover funds. AvtoVAZ and GM ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Europe" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.