Ford Germany expects '99 loss MUNICH — Ford Werke AG, Ford Motor Co.'s German unit, stands to lose DM230 million (US$124.6 million) this year compared to its DM146.2 million (US$79.2 million) profit last year. Additionally, it will build 100,000 fewer cars this year. Sales for Ford are expected to be DM25 billion (US$13.5 billion) compared to DM27.8 billion (US$15.1 billion) in 1998. Zafira hits milestone RUESSELSHEIM — Adam Opel AG builds its 100,000th Zafira minivan at its Bochum, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EUROPE" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.