U.S. investment fund buys into Fiat TURIN — Los Angeles-based Capital Group, an investment fund in the Guardian Group, says it has acquired a 2% stake in Fiat SpA. The shares are held by Capital Guardian Trust, which manages the private client and corporate treasury portfolio valued at US$81 billion. Capital Group purchased 108.5 million Fiat preferred shares worth ItL322 billion (US$174.0 million). The holding is equal to around 10.5% of the preference shares, 2.3% of the votes in the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EUROPE" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.