Ford to build StreetKa at Pininfarina in Italy GENEVA — Ford Motor Co. says it will build its StreetKa concept vehicle first shown last year. Industrie Pininfarina SpA will build the convertible at its plant in Italy starting in 2003. The automaker expects each of its 3,000 dealers to get four or five of the limited-volume vehicles annually. The automaker also says it will continue to build its Ka subcompact and will add new vehicles to the brand. “It's the best thing we've ever done to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EUROPE" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.