Ford's Scheele expects European downturn GENEVA — While most automakers and analysts here are optimistic for 2000, Nick Scheele, Ford of Europe chairman, says the European market will be down a little for the year. But he says Ford's share will stay the same at 11.15%. “I think the European market will be a little softer than last year,” he says. Daewoo good GM fit GENEVA — Daewoo Motor Co. Ltd. would make a nice fit with General Motors Corp. operations in Central and Southern Europe, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EUROPE" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.