Fiat/GM to use Stilo platform instead of Delta TURIN — Fiat SpA and General Motors Corp. are now looking at using a Fiat platform for the next generation Astra and Stilo compact cars. The two had planned to use GM's Delta platform but now plan to use the Fiat 192 (Stilo) platform. The move reportedly will cut the time required to merge the two different projects into a common platform. Honda plans showroom PARIS — Honda Motor Co. Ltd. is preparing a unique showroom in the U.K. that ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EUROPE" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.