Fiat celebrates with new logo TURIN — In honor of its 100th anniversary, Fiat is giving its vehicles a new brand logo. Set to appear first on the new Punto, which will be launched in July, the new badge has a band of laurels circling a blue background, with the Fiat name in silver located in the center. The new badge is modeled after the Fiat logo of the 1920s. Fiat vehicles will continue to have the same four-cube emblem on the back of each vehicle as a signature, the automaker says. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EUROPE" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.