EU clears Ford buy, names chairman BRUSSELS — The European Commission clears Ford Motor Co.'s purchase of Land Rover from BMW AG. “The deal poses no competition problems given Ford's small share in the British market for special-utility 4-wheel passenger cars or jeeps,” says the EC in a statement. At the same time, Ford names Bob Dover chairman and chief executive of the newly acquired subsidiary. Dover, 55, has been the chairman of Aston Martin Lagonda since 1997. Prior to that he was ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EUROPE" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642