BMW inks Russia deal MOSCOW — BMW AG signs a working agreement to assemble 5 series cars and Land Rover sport/utility vehicles in Kaliningrad. The automaker will build the vehicles with Avtodor starting this summer. About 10,000 vehicles will be assembled each year after an initial DM50 million (US$27.9 million) investment. BMW sold 940 cars in Russia in 1998, a 13% drop from year-ago. VW wants Rolls HAMBURG — Volkswagen AG wants to retain the Rolls-Royce brand name beyond 2003, when ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EUROPE" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.