GAZ expects to up production in 2000 MOSCOW — Russian automaker GAZ expects its final figures for 1999 to show a 20% increase in production over 1998. The automaker says it met its main goals for the year, including setting up subsidiaries in Russia and other former Soviet countries. GAZ has 17 companies in operation building GAZ products. The company in the next five years plans to modernize its models and increase production 100%, says Nikolai Pugin, GAZ president. GAZ also is working on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EUROPE" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.