Volvo production stops at AutoNova plant STOCKHOLM — Production of the Volvo C70 is halted after a dispute between Volvo Car Corp. and its joint venture partner, TWR. Volvo and TWR's disagreement over losses at the AutoNova JV in Sweden led to the plant's 800 workers being sent home. Volvo says AutoNova lost US$35.7 million during 1998. An arbitration panel will review the case. Pininfarina to offer more TURIN — Industrie Pinin-farina SpA is offering its testing and validation services ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EUROPE" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.