Daewoo to cut U.K. R&D jobs LONDON — Daewoo Motor Co. Ltd. plans to cut jobs at its Daewoo Worthing Technical Center (DWTC) in Sussex, U.K. The automaker says the move is in response to a request by Korean banks to cut costs. R&D will be consolidated between DWTC and the company's main technical center in Pupyong, South Korea. The automaker hopes the move will minimize unnecessary duplication. The company will spend the next several months evaluating and reviewing the organization ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EUROPE" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.