Ghosn meets with Blair, delays Micra decision LONDON — After meeting with British Prime Minister Tony Blair, Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. President Carlos Ghosn announces Nissan will wait six months to determine the production base of the new sub-compact Micra. Ghosn and other Nissan executives met with Blair to discuss the U.K.'s entry into the European Union's euro currency and a government aid package that would insure the next Micra will be built at Nissan's plant in Sunderland. At stake is a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EUROPE" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.